Please call or email our store for purchase information
Many FLIR cameras are restricted by export control conditions. Controlled cameras are not typically stocked and lead times vary.
The FLIR AX8 camera/sensor provides an affordable and accurate temperature measurement solution for anyone who needs to solve problems that need built in “smartness” such as analysis, alarm functionality, and autonomous communication using standard protocols. The FLIR AX8 also has all the necessary features and functions to build distributed single- or multi-camera solutions utilizing standard Ethernet hardware and software protocols.
The FLIR AX8 also has built-in support to connect to industrial control equipment such as PLCs, and allows the sharing of analysis and alarm results and simple control using the Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP field bus protocols. More information can be found on the full datasheet at http://support.flir.com/DsDownload/Assets/71201-0101-en-US.html
- Support for the EthernetIP field bus protocol (analyze, alarm, and simple camera control).
- Support for the Modbus TCP field bus protocol (analyze, alarm, and simple camera control).
- Built-in analysis functionality.
- Alarm functionality, as a function of analysis and more.
- Built-in web server for control and set up.
- MJPEG, MPEG-4, or H.264 image streaming.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- General-purpose output.
- 100 Mbps Ethernet (100 m cable).
- On alarm: file sending (FTP) or e-mail (SMTP) of analysis results or images.
- Electrical and mechanical condition-monitoring applications where temperature or temperature trends can be an indication of a potential risk of failure.
- Simple process control applications.